PRIVATE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE IN PERSON & ONLINE VIA VIDEOCHAT
Private Lesson Rates:
(4) 30 Minute Lessons: $120/mo. - Our Most Popular Rate
(2) 30 Minute Lessons: $70/mo.
(4) 60 Minute Lessons: $220/mo.
FAMILY DISCOUNT PRIVATE LESSON RATES:
(4) 30 Minute Lessons: $100/mo. per student
(2) 30 Minute Lessons: $60/mo. per student
KID'S CHOIR VOICE CLASS (Age 8-12)
$50 for the 8 Week Class
Location: Espinoza Music Academy
Time: 5:30 - 6PM on Thursdays
Dates: Contact Us For More Info About Next Session
- Lessons are purchased on a month to month basis.
- Make-up Lessons do not roll over into the next month. They must be completed within the purchased four week month. We work hard to make sure you receive your scheduled make-up lessons.
- Payment is required at the first lesson of the four week month.
- No refunds. If your child is not showing interest in their music lessons, we recomend that you finish out the month of lessons regardless. It often takes time for new students to get into the routine of music lessons.
- Parents are encouraged to sit in on any lesson anytime. Increase your child's success in music lessons by staying involved and aware of what they are working on.
- Please note that our studio is protected by security camera.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards via Square (please note there is a convenience fee for credit card payments). Please make checks payable to "Espinoza Music Academy".
- There is no recital fee. Students play in our recitals by invitation. Any extra rehearsals for performances are free and completely optional to attend.
- If you are wondering if your child is old enough for music lessons, please contact us to make an appointment. We do not have a set age limit. We recomend making an appointment so you can watch your child interact with us and determine whether your child is ready for music lessons. Every child is different.
- Music lessons are tailored to the individual student. We prompt every student to learn songs by ear and whenever possible we let the student pick the song (as long as it is appropriate and family-friendly). We also have a list of books we use for each instrument so that students can also develop their music theory and music reading skills. List available upon request.
- If you have specific ideas about what kind of music you want your child to study, please make them known at the first lesson. For instance, if you want your child to play exclusively Christian contemporary and worship music please let us know so we may honor your wishes.