Monthly & Bi-Monthly Private Lesson Rates:
(4) 30 Minute Lessons: $120/mo. - Our Most Popular Rate
(2) 30 Minute Lessons: $80/mo.
(4) 60 Minute Lessons: $220/mo.
FAMILY DISCOUNT PRIVATE LESSON RATES:
(4) 30 Minute Lessons: $100/mo. per student
- Lessons are purchased on a month to month basis.
- Make-up Lessons do not roll over into the next month. They must be completed within the purchased four week month. We work hard to make sure you receive your scheduled make-up lessons.
- Payment is required at the beginning of the first lesson of the four week month.
- No refunds. If you or your child is not showing interest in their music lessons, we recomend that you finish out the month of lessons regardless. It often takes time for new students to get into the routine of music lessons, but we take things from month-to-month so if for some reason at the end of your month you are just not into these lessons you are not obligated to continue. But with that said we hope you stick around or at least finish your month out.
- Parents are encouraged to sit in on any lesson anytime. Increase your child's success in music lessons by staying involved and aware of what they are working on.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards via Square (please note there is a convenience fee for credit card payments). Please make checks payable to "Espinoza Music Academy".
- There is no recital fee. Students play in our recitals by invitation.
- We teach ages 8 & Up because we feel that when young students have completed the 1st grade then they are definitely able to read the instructions in handouts & books that we may require for them much better. Also after years of teaching we've noticed this age & older tend to have better focus and stick around longer.
- Children younger than age 8 barely get through their first lesson much less a month. However if you truly feel you may have a "prodigy" on your hands and are wondering if your child really is old enough for music lessons, please contact us to make an appointment. We recommend making an appointment so you can watch your child interact with us and determine whether your child is ready for music lessons. Every child is different. We have had rare exceptions with those who show promise at such an early age. In the event your young child is ready, the parent will be required to be present for all lessons.
- Music lessons are tailored to the individual student. We prompt every student to learn songs by ear and whenever possible we let the student pick the song (as long as it is appropriate and family-friendly). We also have a list of books we use for each instrument so that students can also develop their music theory and music reading skills. List available upon request.
- If you have specific ideas about what kind of music you want your child to study, please make them known at the first lesson. For instance, if you want your child to play exclusively Christian contemporary and worship music please let us know so we may honor your wishes.